Get help from an employer if the course is relevant to a job that you are doing or have been offered (upon your graduation, for example).
- Upon submission of your course application you will receive an invitation to interview with our admissions team.
- Upon satisfactory completion of your admissions interview you will be offered the opportunity to secure your place on the programme.
- Discuss with your employer the benefits of enrolling on the course.
Our Guide to Employer Sponsorship
- If you'd like to ask your employer to fund your professional development, you will need to provide a supporting case as to why your selected course is right for you, and how this will improve your performance within your team or positively impact your organisation.
- Spend some time detailing the skills you will learn throughout the duration of the course and how they will improve a specific process or operation within your organisation.
- Speak to your employer, management or HR team to identify how they can support you as you kick-start the next stage of your career.